Chapter President - Nia Dumas
Eta Psi Chapter – Ohio University (Athens, OH)
The Elegant and Sophisticated Eta Psi Chapter was chartered November 12, 1978 on the campus of Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Eta Psi was chartered by 8 true beauties: Venita Brown, Robin Caldwell, Debra Green, Crezetta Howard, Regina Howard, Gina Hoy-Scruggs, Chevokalee Jones and Ballarrie Wright.
These eight women, inspired by the grace and wisdom of Sigma Gamma Rho’s founders, created a legacy that will live on forever.
The legacy continues with its 2022 Members:
- President - Nia Dumas, Caila Gissentaner, Tenia Robson and Alexia Wells
- Programs such as “My Sisters Keeper” which helps to provide necessities for battered women, Self Defense Classes and “Meet and Greet” with OU’s advisors and professors are just a glimpse of the sophistication that is Eta Psi.
- The Eta Psi Chapter continually exhibits elegance and excellence in Athens community through sisterhood, scholarship and service.
- For more information, please contact Lisa Phillips, Eta Psi Advisor
- at OUAdvisor@columbussgrhos.org:
- And visit us online for chapter updates:
- Website: Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. - Eta Psi - Ohio University
- IG/Twitter: etapsi_sgrhos